Kennesaw GA High Volume Spay/Neuter Veterinarian
See all ads from Kim Ott
DescriptionDescription: National Spay Alliance Foundation, a non-profit, high quality-high volume spay/neuter and general medical clinic in Dalton, GA is seeking a full or part-time veterinarian. We are in the process of opening a spay/neuter clinic in Kennesaw and are seeking a full-time doctor there. Additionally, we are always accepting resumes for relief veterinarians.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform 20 spay/neuter surgeries a day with or without additional soft tissue surgeries as the schedule provides. Surgeries must be done in a timely manner in order to see medical cases in the afternoon. In addition to surgical proficiency, the successful candidate will be able to manage general medical cases including developing a rapport with clients, developing and presenting a sound treatment plan based on your physical exam and medical/diagnostic findings, and educating clients on preventative health care solutions including vaccines and appropriate nutritional plans. Tasks also include maintaining medical records and necessary logs as well as keeping up to date with medical protocols.
On-the-job training is provided by the Medical Director and the veterinarian on staff.
We are passionate about providing care to families who could not otherwise afford services and priority will go to candidates supporting our mission. Experience in spay/neuter surgery required. Experience with general soft tissue surgery as well as managing medical cases preferred.
We are a growing organization in need of someone who is upbeat, self-motivated and passionate about spay/neuter and helping clients and pets receive excellent care at lower prices.
If you are looking to make a difference and help save lives, please contact us for an interview.
We offer competitive pay and benefits as well as help with relocation costs if necessary. Salary commensurate with experience.
You can check us out at www.nationalspayalliancefoundation.org
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in Georgia.
• Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine.
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
• Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
• Manages time and tasks appropriately.
• Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
• Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth.
Organization Name: National Spay Alliance Foundation
Post Code: 30144